Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Earned Satisfaction

Today has been already a long day for me, it's the judgement day of my school year so far.
What I do today reflects the outcome of tomorrow's day and so forth.
I have been studying for my cosmology test all day, dealing with Special relativity & Black Holes, ect.
I have also been memorizing my lines for the scene that ill be in soon.
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead.
Tomorrow is the day my Theater 202 teacher wants us to have them memorized by, so I met up with Ros (Mark) and we went over it a few times, i'm really excited about it... I feel that we have been prepping the most out of the whole class, but that's not a bad thing at all...

I've been listening to a lot of Yeasayer lately, which is great because...well, they're great.

I'll keep uploading some of my photos for my portfolio class so everyone can take a look at them...

as for now, more studying, class, and lines...
g'daie.

Yeasayer-2080


No comments:

Post a Comment